Thursday, January 11, 2007

I Got Tagged! 5 Newly Declassified Info Items about Me

One of our best friends, Flip Medley, tagged me:

  1. I once sang for the Queen of England.

  2. When I was in Jr. High School, I played the State Chess Champion to a Draw, but she was awarded the win on position.

  3. When I was in High School, I played in bands called Brain Damage and Hieronymus Bosch.

  4. I joined a bowling league when I was in seminary so that at least once a week I would be with just normal folks. After seminary, I worked two years as a spot welder at Chore-Time.

  5. After I took my very first college test at Virginia Tech, I checked my score on the loooong sheet of paper posted at my professor's door. I was thrilled to discover I had made an A!

    For some strange reason, though, my percentage was pretty low. When I compared notes with classmates, they had lower grades with comparable or higher percentages. I revisited my professor's door and discovered that I was in *Section A*.

    I had made a D on the test. I had to re-call my mom.
I now tag

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, but I was already tagged in December (http://blindbeggar.org/?p=387) ;-) . Do I have to do it again?

Anonymous said...

Me too Stephen! See: http://prolegomena.ca/?p=331

Stephen said...

ok, ok - you two get a bye then!

care to post the link to what you said here in comments?