Monday, April 07, 2003

More on Iraqi War News

I am dedicated to my country (though not above my dedication to God). I also believe in the possbility of just war. But I also wasn't sure this was a just war.

On faithmaps.org's Iraqi War News Page, I added Arab and other international sources to the mix. Tonight I added Venik's Aviation (Russia), which has a one day delayed translation of iraqwar.ru. Here's what Venik's Aviation has to say about iraqwar.ru: "The IRAQWAR.RU analytical center was created recently by a group of journalists and military experts from Russia to provide accurate and up-to-date news and analysis of the war against Iraq." Be sure to also check out John Sutherland's article about this site in The Guardian,

I found out about this site from daily Kos to which I was referred by Warblogs:cc.


No comments: