Thursday, June 16, 2005

What's your Theological Worldview?

Here's mine:

You scored as Evangelical Holiness/Wesleyan.

You are an evangelical in the Wesleyan tradition. You believe that God's grace enables you to choose to believe in him, even though you yourself are totally depraved. The gift of the Holy Spirit gives you assurance of your salvation, and he also enables you to live the life of obedience to which God has called us. You are influenced heavly by John Wesley and the Methodists.

Evangelical Holiness/Wesleyan


79%

Emergent/Postmodern


68%

Neo orthodox


61%

Fundamentalist


57%

Charismatic/Pentecostal


46%

Reformed Evangelical


43%

Roman Catholic


36%

Classical Liberal


32%

Modern Liberal


11%

This is a fun test created by sivin kit. ht to jason.

UPDATE: My bad - I'm informed that this test was created by Steven Harris. My apologies to all!

4 comments:

Sivin Kit said...

HI Stephen I wish I coud create quizes. But this test was created by another not me ... must give the person due credit...someone refering himself as sven.

Jon said...

Hi,

the quiz was created by Sven - Steven Harris. He has a really cool theology and biblical studies blog where he explains a bit about this quiz (and others).

jon

Sivin Kit said...

it's amazing how there's a good internal check within us bloggers! I love this kind of accountability ! Sven sent me a comment and said hi ... now we're more connected :-)

Sven said...

Thanks for the mention all...nice to make your accquaintances :)