Wednesday, July 20, 2005

the size of the gospel

I'm less afraid of a big gospel than I am of a little gospel.

Scot McKnight invites us to an interesting exercise.

I just received today from Amazon Scot's Jesus Creed. I have a little Wenger leather notepad that I carry everywhere with me in my back pocket. I had just finished writing down a quote from Rick Warren that Scot includes in his book:

Live minus love equals zero.
The best use of life is love.
The best expression of love is time.
The best time to love is now.

when my youngest - Alia Noelle (5) - walked up to me:

Daddy, want to play cards?

You can guess my response.

Thanks Scot.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yes, indeed.

"...whoever does not receive the kingdom of God like a child will not enter it at all" Mark 10:15 (NASB)

My Julia (6) is the reigning Universal Queen of Go Fish.

Peace.
www.notmywill.blogspot.com