Friday, May 05, 2006

Early Christian Writings Resource

I'm giving a talk in a few days on the Gnostic Gospels and just found this great resource called Early Christian Writings - the creator is Peter Kirby. Mark Goodacre of NT Gateway comments:

"...very useful guide to Christian literature of the first two centuries, arranged chronologically. Sections on each writing or set of writings features links to on-line versions of the primary texts, links to secondary material and often some useful introductory material compiled by Kirby himself."

2 comments:

Scot McKnight said...

Steve,
This is a great site, and I've used it for some time, but just added it to my blogroll.

Stephen said...

thanks scot! I wondered at its credibility until NT Gateway recommended it. But now with yours, I'm sure of its value!