Friday, March 16, 2007

Creative Differences Lead to Creative Success

I have been following with some interest news accounts of Boston frontman Brad Delp's death this past Friday 9 March and read a wonderful tribute by bandmate and Boston founder Tom Scholz.

The thing that really interested me about Tom's tribute was how he came to appreciate the significant differences between himself and Brad and how together they helped to make Boston a musical success. I think because I've just begun a somewhat intense and personal theological conversation with a friend, I thought of differences in the church when I read Tom's note. Such differences in Christ's body should not always resolve to both/and, but sometimes they should. And, either way, mutual humility and open minds can result in the triumph of truth.

Related posts:


This post or article contains a link to Wikipedia, an open source online encyclopedia. Its articles can be edited by anyone at any time. For this reason, finding a link to a wikipedia article on emergesque indicates that at the time the link was added, I found that the article as it existed at that time was worthy of review or reference. However, because wikipedia articles are dynamic, care should be taken to verify information found in its articles.

No comments: