Sunday, August 18, 2002

Chris Temple Info and Update

received this note from Chris' friend Amelia:

"Yes, Roberta is his wife of about 18 years (I think). They have a 14 year old
daughter Kaitlin who loves her daddy like I have never witnessed before. Since
Chris was in school and Roberta worked, Chris was the one home with Kaitlin.
They have a truly special bond, which makes this more difficult for her. Chris
is about 43 years old and in great shape ... until this illness. He used to be
a body builder, before he knew the Lord.

Thank you for all you are doing. I will keep you posted. I spoke with Roberta
about an hour ago and the doctors continue to believe he will not survive the
day."

I will continue to post updates here as I receive them. I know some of you are praying and I thank you.

No comments: