Wednesday, October 20, 2004

tony campolo on president clinton, homosexuality, abortion and why he votes for democrats

I have continued that relationship up until the present. I continue to see [President Clinton], so don't get the idea that he was just doing this in order to maintain his political stature, whatever it might have been at that point, among the American people; that he was trying to convince the people that "I'm your President, see how careful I am about spiritual things." He has continued to seek spiritual guidance and direction. And I continue to see him with some degree of regularity and talk to him on the telephone, trying to make sure that he lives up to his desire to be a faithful husband and a faithful father.

Tony Campolo gives PBS a fascinating interview. Thanks to Chris Marlow for the link.

No comments: